The following position is currently available in our company
Posted June 2018
Part Time Book Keeper / Administrator
Exciting developments are happening at EcoVolt Limited and we require someone to help us with book keeping and administration part of the business. Our company develops energy efficient innovative heating and control products that are revolutionising traditional heating methods – we need an energetic self-starter that can help us control the everyday running of our business.
What We Need:
- Someone who can work flexible hours everyday, let’s say begin at 09:30 and finish at 13:30 (4 hours /day, 5 days) Or (5 hours a day for 4 days) whatever suits. We are easy going at Ecovolt.
- Do our books, be v.good at SAGE 50 Accounts, post purchase invoices, sales invoices, customer invoices
- VAT and P30 returns
- Carry out our bank req
- Credit control (be nice but firm)
- Monthly managed accounts
- Assist our accountant with payroll
- Cashflow projections
- Stock control on SAGE 50 Accounts
- General Admin duties / Customer Service
Who will suit this Role?
We believe in a work life balance and opportunities should be there for those raising a family, after all we all have families and it is what we work for. The role will suit a Mum who has raised a family or is currently raising a family and is looking for part time work, perhaps something in between school hours.
It will suit someone living close to Dublin 11 and surrounding areas. Someone who has the ability to work using their own initiative and be very efficient in what they do. Someone with experience in this field.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- SAGE 50 Accounts
- Google GMAIL suite of products
- Excellent telephone manner
Salary is negotiable
The position is open to the right candidate for an initial 6 month contract with a review to a further 12 month contract.
20 hours per week
Applications should apply in writing along with their C.V and sent for the attention of Stephen Dempsey firstname.lastname@example.org