EcoVolt’s Zero 1 is a de – centralised ductless mechanical ventilation system with heat recovery. With a heat recovery efficiency up to 90% and extremely low running costs of only 6 watts on high speed the Zero 1 is very energy efficient for new and retro-fit air tight buildings. Excellent indoor air quality is achieved as each Zero1 unit can deliver a maximum ventilation rate of 60m³/h. The Zero1 uses a brushless bi – directional motor and has 3 modes of operation, fresh air mode, exhaust air mode and cycle mode. In the cycle mode, the motor switches its cycle every 60 seconds and as the stale air is being exhausted out it passes several filters and a ceramic heating core. The ceramic heating core is heated up waiting for the motor to swtich to fresh air mode. The fresh air passes through the heated ceramic core and recovers up to 90% of the heat and sends it back into the room.
Key benefits of the Zero1
- Simple installation. No ducts required.
- Ideal for new builds and energy retro-fits of buildings
- Designed to work in airtight buildings
- Can extend to fit 400mm walls
- Extremely low running costs
- Can be maintained without the requirement of a specialist
- Low noise operation
- Remote control included