EVAir F30 Datasheet & Brochure
This is nZEB in a box.
Exhaust air to water heat pump for space heating / domestic hot water and continuous mechanical extract ventilation.
Why choose EVAir F30?
The EVAir F30 is the ideal system to deliver space heating, domestic hot water and ventilation for new build apartments complying with the Part L & Part F of the 2019 Building Regulations.
How it Works?
- Damp/ Stale air is removed from wet rooms’ (kitchen, bathrooms’, utility) via adjustable ceiling mounted louvres within each wet area.
- The air is pulled into the EVAir F30 by a powerful & highly efficient built-in fan, flows across an evaporator containing a low temperature, low pressure refrigerant, from which the heat is extracted through a heat exchanger into the sealed refrigerant circuit.
- The refrigerant moves to the built-in compressor, which increases the pressure & temperature of the refrigerant.
- This high pressure, high temperature refrigerant travels from the compressor to the condenser coil inside the tank. The heat from the refrigerant transfers to the water via the coil.
- Having transferred the heat to the water, the refrigerant returns to a low temperature and pressure, and reverts to the evaporator.
- The cycle continues until the refrigerant has transferred enough heat to bring the stored water to its desired temperature.
- Once the water has reached the desired temperature, the EVAir will switch off