Download EcoVolt EVi Brochure
Become a Prosumer of Energy
The EcoVolt EVi solar hybrid inverter turns you into a producer of energy and a consumer of energy. We call this a “Prosumer” where the energy you produce can be used during the day and any excess energy can be used at night by the energy stored in the battery. This will dramatically reduce energy bills now and into the future.
Features of the EVi
- Natural Convection, IP 65 for Indoor and Outdoor Installation
- Retrofit seamlessly with installed PV inverters
- Compact “all-in-one” system
- Smart Grid, Back-Up, Off/On Grid
- Intelligent storage management
- Seamless switchover to keep your power on during outage
- Simplicity of use and operation “Plug&Play” Installation
- Local and remote monitoring
Utilise the Power of the Sun Now, or Store it for Later.
You may be thinking about investing in Solar panels or, already have Solar PV installed in your home. Either way, investing in a Battery Storage System from EcoVolt allows you to power your home or business day or night, storing your unused generated power for use at a time that suits your lifestyle.
The most simple and economical solar systems use an all-in-one hybrid inverter.
All-in-one inverters blend a solar inverter, charger and battery inverter together with software which determines the most efficient use of your available energy.
Part of EcoVolt’s Nearly Zero Energy Building Suite (NZEB)
The European Energy Performance of Buildings Directive requires all new buildings to be Nearly Zero Energy Buildings (NZEB) by 31st December 2020.